Our Summer Show production is always popular; it features an al-fresco tapas meal at Bar Imperial, Plaza Baix in Javea Old Town, followed by a performance in the nearby Casa de Cultura.
Please follow these instructions to make a trouble free booking.
- There are no reserved seats for the performance, all tickets show seats as GA1, GA2, GA3, GA4 etc so do not look for a seat number when you get to the theatre, which does not open until 8.30pm.
- It is a tapas meal but you can request a “Vegetarian” option.
- If you are booking for a group, please make sure you know the quantity of “Vegetarian” requests for your booking.
- If you are buying your tickets separately but want to sit with others for the meal please enter the group name in the field provided e.g. the name of the group organiser or the name of your organisation.
- You will need your credit/debit card with you when you book online.
Having selected the correct performance day, you will see the screen below.
Add the number of seats required
by pressing – or + then click “Apply”.
You will see that this number of seats has been added to your Cart
You can either “Clear Cart” and start again or “Checkout” to proceed with the booking.
After pressing “Checkout” you will see the “Booking Details” screen below
Don’t forget to include all the details asked for, but “Group” and “Vegetarian” are optional if you have no preference.
Name: (first & last)
Group: (if you have a seating preference)
Vegetarian?: (Enter number required or leave blank)
Email: (needed for booking confirmation)
Phone: ( in case of emergency or query)
Then agree the terms and click “Continue”
To proceed to the secure payment screen.
You have now reached “Stripe Secure Checkout”
The top part of the screen shows the details you are sending to Javea Players booking system.
The lower part contains information needed for “STRIPE secure Checkout” – which is a totally separate secure system (this info is not held by or on Javea Players website).
Please fill in all the details asked for, including Your name where it says: “Place your name (required)”
Your email where is says: “Your email address (required)”
Next complete the details relating to your credit/debit card:-
CVC is the 3 digit code on the back of the card.
Expiration – put 2 digit month in first box and 4 digit year in second box
Billing Address – please make sure that the details are correct for the card being used, including state, country and ZIP code which means postcode.
Then click on “Purchase”.
If successful, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to download your tickets.
Please check your SPAM / JUNK folder because sometimes emails end up there by mistake.